Senior MEAN Stack Engineer
Unit One ICT is looking for a qualified Senior MEAN Stack Engineer in order to work with its professional team, and able to do the followings:
- Demonstrable expertise with the MEAN development stack.
- Experience with cloud-based service infrastructure. AWS experience a plus.
- Deliver across the entire application life cycle: concept, build, deploy, test, release and support
- Maintain, support, troubleshoot, monitor and optimize existing and future MEAN applications
- Deep understanding of NoSQL databases (e.g. Dynamo, Mongo, Redis)
- Ability to design and implement API contracts with Node.js
- In-depth knowledge of current technological trends, developments, and best practices in the area of information security, wireless network architecture, technologies, and mobile development.
- You love what you do. This isn’t just work, it’s one of your passions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required.
Qualified candidates interested in applying for this position may submit their Curriculum Vitae along with a cover letter in English through the application below.
Note: For more information, please call us (Telephone: 2883607, Mobile: 0595760009).